St. Clement School was founded in 1882 shortly after German Catholic immigrants moved into the area. The current school was built in 1961 and is the third school building that has served the young people of the parish and the community.
There are currently 70 students attending school at St. Clement in Preschool through 8th grade. Students learn skills that will prepare them for high school and for living a Christian life. Interwoven into all parts of the curriculum is the concept of Christ as the Teacher and Savior of the world. We are dedicated to providing a Catholic education built on a foundation of church teachings, family and community support.
St. Clement School is accredited by the Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association. Students compete in math, Science and other academic competitions in the area and on the state level. Many of our students go on to be top students in high school.
The faculty is composed of dedicated teachers, several of whom are alumni of St. Clement School. Parents and families are a very important component of the school. The Home and School Association is very active in providing activities for the students and for raising funds for various projects.