News & Announcements
Parish Pictorial Directory
We are doing a new parish pictorial directory this year. You will have the opportunity to have new family photos taken and receive a complimentary 8x10 portrait and directory. This will be a special keepsake for our parish's 150th Anniversary. Photo sessions are scheduled for June 8-12 and July 6-7. To schedule your photography appointment online, go to www.ucdir.com and click on "Photography Appointment Scheduling Login." Enter mo114 in the Church Code field and photos in the Church Password field. Online scheduling is available Monday through Friday. Sign-up sheets will also be available at weekend Masses starting April 17-18. To set an appointment by phone, call 888-742-5823. Schedule as soon as possible to secure your preferred date and time.
PSR Students: April 11 at 10:30 am Mass
St. Clement Students: April 17 at 5:30 pm Mass
Hope Center Collections will be held the First Weekend of Each Month
Containers will be located in the vestibule.
Drop your envelope in the basket in the back of church and it will get to the parish you are registered in even if you are attending a different church. Fr. Ussher will see to it that your donation gets to the appropriate office. - Thank You!
COVID DIRECTIVES FOR MASS
1. Check your temperature before leaving your house for Mass, if you have a temperature or feel sick, please refrain from attending Mass. The Bishop has granted dispensation from Mass until June 30th for anyone that is ill, does not feel safe or cannot attend Mass due to Covid-19.
2. Wear your mask to church until you are seated / wear it at communion time if you have one.
3. Drop your offering into a basket at the entrance & sanitize your hands when entering and for your safety- when exiting.
4. Sit on a marked pew & stay 6 feet away from the other people or family. You may sit with your own family but must be 6ft away from anyone that is not a family member.
5. You are prudently obliged to receive communion by hand only at this time, if you do receive on the tongue only please see Fr. Ussher for instruction.
6. Kindly stay away 6 feet from the other person in communion line. We must maintain social distancing.
7. Enter church by the main door which will be already opened.
8. Confessions will be Saturday's from 4:15pm-4:45pm in the cry room only. Please be respectful of others and maintain 6ft apart.
We are not in normal times because of COVID-19 so let us all adhere to the directives with prudence, love for the other person and for the safety of all.
WAYS TO DONATE:
1. Click the donation button on the right or on the main menu bar of this page
2. Fill out an electronic donation form listed below.
3. Drop your donation into the NEW black lockbox on the front of the church!
4. Mail Donation to: St. Clement Church 21509 Hwy 161 Bowling Green, MO 63334
5. Give to Fr. Ussher whenever you see him at Mass
Anointing of the Sick.
Please call Fr. Ussher before going to hospital if at all possible.
In case of emergency and you cannot reach the office (573-324-5545) please call
Fr. Ussher on his cell phone - 573-202-4496
COVID Updates from the Diocese of Jefferson City can be found at this link:
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday 5:30 pm
Sunday 10:30 am
Laddonia: Sunday 7 am
Vandalia: Sunday 8:30 am
Monday: 8 am
Tuesday: 7 pm
Wednesday: 7 am
Thursday: 11:15 am
Friday: 11:15 am
First Saturday only: 8 am
Parish Office Hours :
By appointment only
August 15 - May 15
(During School Year)
Monday thru Friday: 8 am - 3 pm
May 16 -August 14
Monday: 8 am-3 pm
Wednesday: 8 am-3 pm
Thursday: 8 am-3 pm
Tuesday & Friday - Office is closed
New to Our Parish or Recently Moved?
Registration forms are available in the back of church or contact the Parish office
Form Here: Electronic Giving Authorization
Download form along with a Voided check and send to :
Community State Bank
Attn. Barbie Gamm
117 W Church St
Bowling Green, MO 63334
Community State Bank provides opportunity for parishioners to tithe electronically.
Or use the Diocesan Online Donation Portal
See link in website header